<body> <body>


Monday, July 17, 2006
4:09 AM


Oh gosh my hand is bruised so badly. All because of the stupid volleyball we played during P.E today. It hurts! It was kinna fun actually.. except for the serving part. We played volleyball in groups of 7 and the same person is supposed to serve until your ball gets out. And I don't know what happened, I kept on serving and it just won't get out. STUPID! And when I was practising earlier I could not even get the ball over the net! Blahs.

URGH URGH. Got back my physics today. I failed soooooooo badly. I hate it!!
I HATE MONDAYS.
I HATE MONDAYS.
I HATE MONDAYS.
I HATE MONDAYS.

But at least today wasn't too bad. We had a free period during CHEM!! (:
And school ended early. okay I shall not update till friday. Today is so sucky.




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x